NOLS Risk Management Training
Outward Bound Canada is pleased to host an online NOLS risk management training, which aims to deliver to outdoor program administrators the skills and tools necessary to build or enhance an existing risk management plan.
Specifically, you will:
- Learn a structured approach to organizing a risk management plan
- Think critically about curriculum and risk-mission alignment, administrative processes, staff hiring and training, field support services, and crisis planning
- Use the NOLS Risk Management framework in their risk management plan
- Participate in exercises to help you evaluate your approach to staffing, subcontracting, and emergency and crisis planning
- Receive the NOLS Wilderness Medicine Protocol Package, the NOLS Crisis template and many other documents to assist you in building your plan
- Build a risk management action plan for your organization
*NOTE: LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE.