RBC Future Launch Leadership Award for Indigenous Youth
The RBC Future Launch Leadership Award for Indigenous Youth is open to all Indigenous youth (First Nations, Métis and Inuit) aged 14 – 25 years. Priority will be given to youth who actively play a leadership role within their community.
The RBC Future Launch Leadership Award for Indigenous Youth is gives Indigenous Youth the opportunity to fund their participation on any Outward Bound Canada program. This scholarship provides Indigenous youth with the chance to join other young leaders from different cultural backgrounds and lived experiences on an extended wilderness-based leadership expedition; to learn more about themselves and each other; and to further develop their leadership capacity.
How to apply:
- Identify if you are eligible for this scholarship by reading the information above.
- Decide on which course(s) you would like to apply for by reading through the course descriptions. Some excellent course options are available on our Youth Access Fund page.
- Complete all sections of the application for the scholarship. Download the application here.
- When all of this is completed, send your scholarship application preferably by fax or email, to Zoe Smith, at email@example.com or fax 1.866.328.9761
- After we receive your scholarship application, you will be contacted to arrange a phone call. The purpose of the phone call is for us to get to know you and determine if this experience is the right fit for you.
RBC Future Launch Leadership Award for Indigenous Youth is generously funded by the RBC Foundation in support of RBC Future Launch. Outward Bound Canada thanks the RBC Foundation for their continued support towards programs for Indigenous Youth.