Youth Access Fund
YOUTH ACCESS FUND
Outward Bound Canada’s Youth Access Fund was created so that all youth, regardless of their financial situation, can access our life-transforming programs and realize their full potential. The Youth Access Fund acts as a subsidy that goes towards the tuition for most of our courses listed in our “Course Finder”.
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are between 12 and 25 years old
- Currently reside in Canada
- Fit into the household income criteria scale, which can be found in the Youth Access Fund Application
- Are motivated to attend the course!
There is no deadline to apply – applications are processed on a first-come, first served basis as long as funds are available. First time applicants receive priority!
How to Apply:
- Choose your course (check out our Course Finder for options)
- Read the Youth Access Fund Application and determine if you are eligible to apply
- Fill out the form associated with the course
- Submit your completed Youth Access Fund Application to Mary Campbell at email@example.com
- Click here to download our Fundraising Toolkit – fundraising for your course is encouraged, and fun!
Mary Campbell, Admissions Manager – Funded Programs
1-888-688-9273 ext. 211
Thank you to the following Donors and Collaborators of the Youth Access Fund:
- The Peter Cundill Foundation
- The Stuart Horne Bursary
- The Toronto Star Fresh Air Fund
- The W. Brett Wilson Award
- Owen Hosford Scholarship Fund
- The Neil Falkner Scholarship Fund
- Feet in the Forest Scholarship
- Edmonton Community Foundation
- Vancouver Foundation
- C.M. Odette Philanthropic Foundation
- Mark Taylor Legacy Fund
- Tarlee Enterprises Ltd.
- The Burke Family Jacob Ross Clemens Foundation