We’re challenging you to Get Outside in support of youth across the country!
Until May 28th, join us in getting outside every day. Whether you’re walking the dog, hiking in the woods, taking a stroll around the block, or just visiting a nearby park, it all counts. As you soak up the fresh spring air, we hope you also make a donation to help youth on our funding shortlist.
- Your gift of $63 covers the cost of one youth participating in a school program for one day.
- Your gift of $270 covers the cost of a youth for the day, on a 7-day expedition, including equipment and food
- Your gift of $350 allows a youth to participate in our urban overnight program, including all the equipment they need.
By pledging to get outside every day for the next two weeks and donating to Outward Bound Canada, a national charity that empowers youth by connecting them with nature, you’ll be making a tangible difference in the lives of young people across the country.
JOIN US! IT’S SIMPLE!
- Donate to Outward Bound Canada
- Follow us on social media.
- Share a message about your generosity and tag us in your photos as you Get Outside! @outwardboundcanada
We can’t wait to see what you get up to!