Youth Access Fund
ABOUT THE YOUTH ACCESS FUND:
Outward Bound Canada’s Youth Access Fund was created to remove financial barriers so that youth across Canada can access Outward Bound Canada’s life-transforming programs and realize their full potential.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are between 12 and 25 years old
- Currently reside in Canada
- Fit into the household income criteria scale, which can be found in the Youth Access Fund Application
- Are motivated to attend the course!
There is no deadline to apply – applications are processed on a first-come, first served basis as long as funds are available. First time applicants receive priority!
HOW TO APPLY
- Choose your course (see a selection of options below)
- Read the Youth Access Fund Application and determine if you are eligible to apply
- Fill out the form associated with the course
- Submit your completed Youth Access Fund Application to Mary Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to download our Fundraising Toolkit – fundraising for your course is encouraged, and fun!
FUNDING FOR INDIGENOUS YOUTH:
Do you identify as First Nations, Métis, or Inuit? You can also apply for our RBC Future Launch Leadership Award for Indigenous Youth or our Programs for Indigenous Youth.